Assist Development Department with daily office tasks including:
-Data entry and database management using Raiser's Edge software
-Creation of receipts and mailings to donors
Assist with editing and proofreading of proposals, publications, and promotional materials/documents as necessary
Assist with special events as assigned by supervisor
Assist with special projects as necessary
Collaborate with Development Assistant to ensure entire department runs smoothly
Hours: Approx. 10 hours per week, 3 month minimum with ability to extend internship
- Must have Bachelor's degree from accredited institution or be currently enrolled at a college or university.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills (use of MS Office Suite, ability to learn database and fundraising software, internet research)
- Ability to work independently, and also serve as an effective member of a highly organized team.
- Ability to work with community members, community organizations and University Settlement and Door staff.
University Settlement Society of New York - 13 months ago