Innovate your career.
Heatcraft Refrigeration Products, a division of Lennox
International, Inc., is the long-standing leader in the
world of commercial refrigeration, providing
climate-control solutions to customers in more than 70
countries. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities
in the cities of Stone Mountain, Columbus and Tifton,
Georgia, produce evaporators, condensers, merchandise
display cases and other top-quality refrigeration
products for our six market-leading brands: Bohn,
Larkin, Climate Control, Chandler, Kysor/Warren and
Interlink.& lt; Heatcraft has long been known for combining innovative
technologies with precision engineering to design
refrigeration systems capable of meeting the demands of
the most rigorous operating environments. And it isn't
just our products that are innovative, it's actually the
way we develop them. We use a team approach for every
project, working in collaboration with our customers to
create smarter, more useful products that fit their real
world needs. In fact, because our primary goal is
finding perfect solutions for every customer, a large
percentage of Heatcraft products are custom-built.
When you choose Heatcraft/Lennox International products,
you know you're getting the best.
That is why when you work at Heatcraft/Lennox
International, you know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of heating, cooling,
refrigeration, air-quality and related services, we are
committed to helping our people innovate our products
and their careers.
Join over 12,000 employees worldwide who continue to
build our heritage of integrity and innovation.
1. Determine plant and equipment layouts, product and
process flow improvements, and machine capability
2. Work with production supervisors and associates on
continuous improvement projects
3. APQP team member
4. Employ work measurement techniques such as, time
study, work sampling and standard data or time formula
5. Work with plant Engineering, Maintenance and Tooling
departments on machine and tooling modifications and
upgrades, mistake proofing projects ect. and all
6. Responsible for the development and maintenance of
the QS9000, TS16949, and ISO14001 systems.
7. Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
8. Ensure compliance with all applicable Environment,
Health and Safety requirements.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing
interpretation, GD&T, CAD, Optional-CNC Programming.
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing background.
- Strong CAD and project management skills.
- Strong PC skills, blueprint reading and
organizational, and analytical skills.
- Excellent Problem solving, communication,
manufacturing practices is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and proven experience of Lean Sigma
Entry Level degreed engineers encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal skills (people skills).
Heatcraft/WWR - 13 months ago