Maintain the Commercial, Residential, Consumer and Small Business Adminstration (SBA) loan files and assist in retrieving information from files as needed. Prepare, scan, operate scanning equipment, index, retrieve, store and assure the quality control of loan document images and files. Perform other essential functions such as review and identification of all loan documents. Exemplify the "Ways to AMAZE!" Customer Service Philosophy.
- Catalog all new loan files for proper identification and filing in loan vault.
- Monitor the mailbox of the "Loan File Request" e-mail address.
- Retrieve loan files when requests are received.
- Copy and fax requests for loan documents.
- File additional loan documents into loan files through life of each loan.
- Maintain accurate tracking of all loan files signed out to others.
- Maintain the loan files and the placement of documents within the files.
- Maintain the original loan notes in fireproof files.
- Support the Loan Production Office with mail and fax deliveries.
- Perform any preparation work required to the document before scanning.
- Ensure all documents are scanned according to business guidelines and procedures.
- Analyze the loan documents and ensure accurate indexing into Nautilus.
- Must understand Commercial, Residential, Consumer and SBA loan documents and file structures.
- Review the computerized imaging indexes of documents to ensure accuracy and conformance to accepted standards and quality for Nautilus.
- Clean and perform basic maintenance on standard office equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School education or equivalent.
- Knowledge of departmental policies, procedures and other areas of the organization.
- Proficiency in core banking systems.
- Professional demeanor/image and ability to interact with all levels of bank employees.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good working knowledge of loan structuring.
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on quality.
- Meet and exceed productivity standards.
- Effective interpersonal skills.Strong organization, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent PC skills and familiarity with standard office equipment.
- Experience with loan documentation.
- Experience of at least one (1) year working with a computerized imaging system
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is performed in an office setting. Working extended hours may be required as needed. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Metro Bancorp, Inc. - 19 months ago