Cloud Security Ninja
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe:
Cloud Services has an exciting and challenging mission: Enable Adobe business to deliver, operate, scale, and secure robust cloud solutions. We are the partner of choice for the business because we make the lives of our engineers better through technology and services. Cloud Ops provides hosting, operations, security, and architectural support to Adobe’s growing suite of cloud-based products.
In order for Adobe to provide compelling products to its customers, Adobe has a need to implement highly optimized and secure cloud infrastructures. To achieve this objective, we are looking for a Cloud Security Ninja that is capable of researching, evaluating, and implementing key security technologies in dynamic virtualized environments. This person will work with the Cloud Security Architect to define security in the cloud, both public and private, for current and future products at Adobe. The right individual will be engaging as a speaker and presenter, compelling as a technologist, and authoritative as the expert in security disciplines. This individual will work hard, play hard, and be passionate about security.
This position reports to Adobe’s Sr. Cloud Architect in San Jose, CA.
- Work with the Cloud Operations teams as a security engineer on key technology projects.
- Define, validate, and implement security technologies for both existing and new cloud infrastructures.
- Document new security techniques for the benefit of upcoming cloud products.
- Interface with other security experts inside Adobe, representing our client’s interests in the ever-changing internet space.
- Establish partnerships with industry-leading security companies to strengthen Adobe’s security-posture.
- Run “capture-the-flag” scenarios against internal applications to validate our ability to respond and remediate security events.
- Respond to security incidents and run point for incident response and remediation.
- Be an authority for security topics inside the Cloud Services team.
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe’s dynamic working environment is also well known and has received
throughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
- BS/BA degree in a computer science discipline
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to write custom tools or scripts in C/C++, Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, or other language.
- Deep understanding of Unix (Linux) and Windows operating systems
- Able to assemble a server from a pile of parts and software, configure it, provide a web service, and harden the system.
- Proven experience from scoping to roll-out for firewalls, VPNs, and IDS/IPS.
- Demonstrated AWS, Rackspace, or other Public/Private Cloud Experience.
- Demonstrated pen-test and ethical hacking experience.
- Experience with Splunk, Chef, or other advanced management tools a plus.
- Participation in open-source or community projects (show us your GitHub!)
- Roots in the community – participation in local organizations/groups, conferences, and more are a huge plus!
- Can operate as a ninja, or in a squadron
- Thrives in fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to adapt mid-stride to accommodate rapid evolutions of technology
- Rapidly picks up new techniques, technologies, and concepts
- Open to being challenged and challenging others to drive excellence.
- Strongly tied into the security community in the Bay Area and around the world.
- Strong sense of humor
Build careers that change the world. Download the
digital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has over 5,700 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
Americas-USW-San Jose (Headquarters)
Adobe - 11 months ago
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more than two decades, Adobe has been at the heart of making engaging...