Piper Enterprise Solutions is looking for a MySQL Database Administrator to work with a Managed Solutions/Hosted Services firm in Raleigh, North Carolina. The. MySQL DBA will need to be extremely well versed in MySQL (in Linux/Unix) and have the capability to design and implement high available MySQL database solutions. The ideal candidate will have approximately one to two years of replication, clustering, and performance tuning experience on MySQL servers.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Design and implement high available MySQL solutions
· Manage enterprise MySQL servers, troubleshoot performance issues, and develop database monitoring standards
· 3 or more years of experience managing MySQL
· 2 or more years of experience architecting MySQL solutions
· 1 to 2 years of experience in replication, clustering, and performance tuning MySQL Servers
Compensation : $55,000-$75,000. Salary is based on total work history, relevant experience, and recent compensation packages.
Please send qualified resumes to Michael Stanley at email@example.com .
Keywords: MySQL, MySQL DBA, MySQL Database, MySQL database administrator, MySQL replication, replication, clustering, clustered, high available, highly available, high availability, design, architect, develop, implement, operations, performance, performance tuning, Oracle Grid Control, EM7, Engineering, information technology, IT, Raleigh, Morrisville, RTP, Cary, Research Triangle Park, Durham, telecommunication, managed services, hosted solutions, DBA, North Carolina, NC.
Piper Enterprise Solutions - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard