- Responsible to provide nursing care to individuals as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and regulations, and may be directed by Nursing Department Managers.
- Must have completed post secondary education coursework to facilitate licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
- Must have a current license in good standing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to individual/consumer and families and work cooperatively with other associates.
- Must be knowledgeable of Individual service Plans including understanding of clients rights, health needs and program implementation activities.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, sit and walk for periods of time.
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting up to 75 pounds.
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....