- Responsible to provide nursing care to individuals as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and regulations, and may be directed by Nursing Department Managers.
- Must have completed post secondary education coursework to facilitate licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
- Must have a current license in good standing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to individual/consumer and families and work cooperatively with other associates.
- Must be knowledgeable of Individual service Plans including understanding of clients rights, health needs and program implementation activities.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, sit and walk for periods of time.
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting up to 75 pounds.
ResCare - 2 years ago
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....