Frazier Rehab Institute (FRI) is a comprehensive rehabilitation system with more than 20 locations throughout Kentucky and southern Indiana, providing therapy in acute care settings for inpatient and outpatient rehab needs. Comprehensive rehab programs, highly skilled therapists, state-of-the-art-facilities and innovative therapeutic techniques have earned Frazier Rehab Institute national recognition. Patients span the age range from infancy to geriatrics with a wide variety of diagnoses which include neurologic (spinal cord injury, brain injury and stroke), amputations, multiple trauma, orthopaedic, arthritis, cardiopulmonary, congenital, developmental, degenerative, and general medical cases.
High school diploma or GED.
Provide companionship and safety for patients.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Patient Care Support
KY-Louisville-Frazier Rehab Institute
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 18 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...