Supervise and direct the Banquet associates including captains, servers, lead housemen, and housemen.
HEI Hotels and Resorts Page 2
Confidential and Proprietary
• Interview, recommend hiring, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, resolve problems, provide open
communication, recommend and conduct performance and salary reviews, recommend discipline and termination, as appropriate.
• Supervise the daily operations of the Banquet area (order and maintain supplies, review set-up and food and beverage preparation
and service) to ensure compliance with LSOPs and SOPs, Banquet Event Orders, safety regulations and procedures and to ensure
an optimal level of service, quality and hospitality.
• Meet with the customers to review the Banquet Event Order and to review any changes, issues and/or problems to ensure delivery
of a quality product.
• Calculate and review the Banquet checks ensuring accuracy and present the check to the customer for signature to ensure
• Calculate and prepare the daily service charges and payroll ensuring accurate, prompt reporting to the Accounting Department.
• Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the Banquet areas and equipment to protect the assets and ensure quality
• Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
• Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
HEI Hotels & Resorts - 14 months ago
At HEI Hotels & Resorts, we are committed to associate development. In order for us to be successful, we need to attract, train and...