The Service Center serves as the "one-stop shop" for all operations-based calls from advisors-either by answering the question immediately or coordinating with departments throughout the company to resolve problems.
Do the words “I would be happy to help” come naturally to you? Do you have a passion for—and a commitment to—delivering indispensable customer service? If so, and you are looking for an opportunity where your talents can make a difference on a broad scale, then our Service Center team might be just the place for you.
The Service Center is a group of talented, driven, and fun people who thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. As one of us, you will be the first point of contact for our advisors and their staff. You will assist with their day-to-day operations—from resolving problems, to providing guidance on our systems and resources, and much more. In addition to gaining exposure to a wide variety of operational topics, you will receive extensive training to expand your knowledge. Every day offers something different.
As a service center associate, your responsibilities would include:
The ideal candidate would also meet the following requirements:
- Communicating directly with financial professionals by phone for up to 75 percent of your day
- Staying abreast of new resources, products, and procedures—as well as industry news and regulations
- Using your investigative and problem-solving skills
- Collaborating with other departments to find resolutions to a variety of issues
- Upholding Commonwealth’s legacy of providing indispensable service—a level of service so satisfying that our customers would never want to be without us
Waltham, MA position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as listening skills
- Superb analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- FINRA Series 7 registration, or a willingness to acquire it within 12 months
- A background in financial services
- Experience working with financial advisors or in an advisory firm a plus
- Ambition to learn and develop professionally
- A desire to work for a department with a culture all its own at a company that prides itself on being Anything but Common ®
Commonwealth Financial Network - 14 months ago
If it were up to Commonwealth Equity Services we'd all have wealth in common. Operating as Commonwealth Financial Network, the...