Market Research Specialist
The Product Management Specialist in the U.S. Food and Beverage Group will assist the Product Manager with the responsibilities relating to data delivery, data quality and internal support relating to use to the use of our data. The Specialist will also assist with some cross-team product related projects.
• Assist the technical product manager with data production related activities owning specific steps of process
o This includes implementing data and sample quality control checks and communicating findings to manager
• Assist with data validation and data assessment related activities
• With input from client development and manager, develop specifications for product updates
• Assist with internal training and day to day product support needs
• Support development, communication and implementation of data use best practices
• Manage the queue of internal questions and assign to the appropriate product contact to address
• Assist the product managers across teams with product collateral updates and additions; liaison with marketing
• 2-5 years of experience working with data preferably in a market research related field either on the supplier or client side
• Strong analytical and data management skills
• Strong communication skills – oral and written
• Self-motivated; ability to work independently and also as part of a team
• Strong project management skills
• Strong Excel skills; ability to use MS Access or SAS a plus
• Ability to use MS PowerPoint and Word
• BA/BS or equivalent in mathematics / statistics or other similar degree
The NPD Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NPD Group - 17 months ago
The NPD Group helps its more than 2,000 clients fatten their coffers by giving them the skinny on consumer behavior. A global market...