When you join our family at Emeritus at South Windsor , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
As Resident Care Director , you'll help to maintain the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry. You'll train, supervise, and coordinate members of our Wellness Department in accordance with residents’ needs, state regulations and Emeritus policies and procedures. Other responsibilities will include maintaining high occupancy, meeting community financial goals and directing and coordinating overall resident care plan from move-in to discharge. Discover a rewarding and challenging career providing a positive physical and social environment for our residents.
Position requirements include:
• Registered Nurse (RN) with previous management experience in a Senior Living setting highly preferred.
• Licensed RN in good standing with State Licensing Authority.
• Minnimum 2 years of home health experience.
• Associates degree preferred.
• Must have valid driver license.
• Computer proficiency.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 15 months ago