Systems Analyst III
The Systems Analyst III will act as the primary system administrator for assigned E-Commerce systems. This includes implementation, support, and configuration of software solutions in addition to training, providing user help and adding functionality.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with marketing department to identify needs and gather requirements for system enhancements as they pertain to assigned systems.
- Conduct a thorough evaluation of enhancements and upgrades.
- Complete installation of systems, troubleshooting any identified issues.
- Adhere to change management policies to minimize the impact of changes.
- Coordinate with other IT staff to consistently implement cross platform / application solutions.
- Train marketing departments on the optimal use of systems.
- Provide end user support for applications.
- Participate in resolution of system problems on assigned systems.
- Develop, document, and maintain problem resolution procedures for various systems.
- Provide reporting services for assigned systems.
- Assist in the coordination and documentation of developed or modified application systems.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and document business processes and issues in user departments.
- Expert experience with IIS 6.0/7.0.
- Intermediate experience with Web Services and APIs.
- Intermediate Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Intermediate experience with ASP.net, VB.net or C#.net.
- Customize and configure E-Commerce applications in response to department/client needs.
- Install and debug new and/or upgraded software on server and client platforms.
- Strong knowledge in SEO best practices.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of the Microsoft environment.
- Willingness to be a team member with ability to be a team leader.
- Skill in effectively managing and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Skill in resolving customer complaints and concerns.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing about technical subjects to non-technical users in a manner in which they can easily understand.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems, Database Administration, or related field; or 2 - 4 years work experience as a business analyst, or applications administrator, preferably in a Microsoft environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with Lawson M3, MEC, APIs and Lawson Web Services.
- Must possess a valid State of Missouri Drivers License.
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, and solve technically challenging problems involving integrated systems.
Indeed - 2 years ago