Mills Products, Inc is an ISO9001:2008 registered manufacturer of fabricated metal components. An opportunity exists for an R & D / Design Manager.
Qualified Candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or Industrial Engineering a minimum of six to ten years related work experience and/or training; along with the following:
- Must have a working knowledge of common metal fabrication disciplines including roll forming, hydro forming, stamping, welding, and assembly.
- Candidate should be experienced in tube production/fabrication especially thin wall tubing to include but not limited to: tube production, tube bending, tube forming, hydroforming, welding, and end forming.
- Experienced in tool room practices and tool and die production.
- Proficient in prototyping parts.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, design software such as Auto Cad and Pro-Engineer (Creo)
- Experience with appliance and automotive standards and drawings.
- Ability to make rational decisions and recommendations with limited information.
- Candidates will possess design and project management experience and have demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and people skills.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication with customers, potential customers, tooling and capital vendors as well as intra company personnel.
- Experienced with supervision and carrying out all tasks associated with directing the work of others in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Mills Products, Inc offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer / TN Drug Free Workplace
View our company website at www.millsproducts.com