The Sr. Learning Solutions Analyst is responsible for the following:
- Determine appropriate data collection methods and processes to analyze training needs
- Conduct systematic collection of data about a specific job, group of jobs, new system, new processes and/or performance gaps to determine priority and order of tasks and learning outcomes for enterprise wide and/or strategic initiatives.
- Analyze findings from data collection to align results with business drivers and needs or performance
- Research possible learning solutions to determine best approach (ie: build, buy or leverage existing curricula)
- Document key findings; translate client intentions and analysis results into a comprehensive requirements and proposal document which includes learning objectives, possible solutions, and assessment data
- Partner with design and development vendors on CL standards, translating SME content, and learning objectives
- Evaluate new instructional strategies, methods, technologies and tools related to instructional design, development and delivery
- Design and develop training solutions using rapid development techniques and tools
- Measure results of learning solution to ensure solution met learning objectives and performance goals
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Five (5) --seven (7) years experience in training, including training or performance analysis
- Four (4) -- six (6) years experience in instructional design, training methodologies, delivery, and/or training technology
- Two (2) - four (4) years experience in creating requirement documents, training proposals, learning objectives, and other training-related recommendations.
- Bachelors Degree or MA or MS Degree with major course work Instructional Design or Training & Development
- ASTD or other certifications in needs analysis, instructional design, performance consulting, measurement and evaluation
- Eight (8) or more years experience in training, including training or performance analysis
- Six (6) or more years experience in instructional design, training methodologies, delivery, and/or training technology
- Four (4) or more years experience in creating requirement documents, training proposals, learning objectives, and other training-related recommendations.
Gateway Health Plan
- 3 years ago - save job
?Highmark Inc., based in Pittsburgh, is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, an association of independent...