The Content Strategist works with a variety of Likeable ’s top clients to manage their social presence, execute their content strategy and create engaging content. You will engage in communication with the client in order to maintain our positive working relationship. You will be part of a team of talented and intelligent individuals, which will include, account managers, community managers and designers. You will report directly to the VP of Creative Services and you will work with the account team that will manage the day to day of our clients. |
Experience: 2-5 years of content or community management.
Location: New York
Roles and Responsibilities: Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now and then. However, this list should give you a good idea of what your day to day obligations will be.
Skills/Knowledge: In order to be successful in this position, you need to possess certain skills/qualities.
- Collaborates with designers to develop media strategy for visual content
- Crafts content aligned with strategic vision set by the creative team
- Creates editorial calendars in collaboration with account team
- Regularly attends client meetings to communicate content vision and processes
- Develops and understands the brand voice of multiple clients
Qualities: The position takes a certain type of individual. The ideal candidate is:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience producing content for several social platforms
- Understanding of Social Media Content best practices
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Grammatical proficiency
- Experience in managing large communities on multiple platforms
- A quick thinker
- A fast learner
- A problem solver
- A great communicator
- An excellent delegator
- Self starter
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to take direction well
- A team player
- A people person
- Sense of urgency
We are an award-winning social media leveraging and word of mouth marketing firm with 200+ clients and offices in 3 cities.