selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and
assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge
of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for
video, high-speed internet, and phone services.
existing and potential product needs and make recommendations.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates customers'
Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models
as well as competitive advantage over other service providers. Evaluates
competitive offers and frame response to show the benefits of Comcast.
Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Generates business through established and approved creative methods of
lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Demonstrative record of success in outbound sales environment with
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, and
as well as strong customer service skills.
- Possesses impeccable communication, organizational, and people skills,
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2 - 3 years related experience.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Demonstrated record of success in outbound sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales preferred but not required.
- Goal -oriented individual
- Excellent and engaging communication skills, ability to build quick rapport with customers
- Positive attitude: pursues sales goals with self-confidence and resolve, bounces back after disappointment or rejection
- Ability to quickly adapt when facing resistance or changing customer priorities
- Ability to maintain solid relationships with subscribers
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Neat, professional personal appearance
- Reliable personal transportation. Valid Driver's license.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Comcast - 16 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...