Performs evaluations and develops effective resident treatment plans to restore, maintain or prevent decline of resident function, by planning and administering medically prescribed therapy treatments in accordance with federal, state and professional standards governing the facility.
Your goal is to restore, enhance and increase functionality. Our goal is to give you the support you need to make a positive impact on every patient in your care. At Aegis Therapies we're as committed to making a difference as you are. Putting patients first. It's what building a career with Aegis Therapies is all about.
Discipline - Select All That Apply Occupational Therapy
* Graduate from an accredited program for Occupational Therapy.
* Current license as an Occupational Therapist in the state of practice as required.
* Must be able to travel as needed to perform job.
* , pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
* Must meet Clinical Competency requirements.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Must possess problem-solving skills of the type and at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must be able to relate professionally, positively, and cooperatively with residents, resident's family members and other employees at all levels.
Putting patients first. It's a promise we keep each and every day. At Aegis Therapies, our managers are therapists first; we're truly committed to giving you the technologies and the resources you need to make a difference. We're equally committed to offering you every opportunity to reach your most ambitious goals. No wonder we're one of the nation's leading providers of rehabilitation services. If you're ready to build a career with endless potential, build your future with Aegis Therapies. We currently provide therapy in over 1,000 facilities nationwide, so you can choose a location that's perfect for your aspirations.
45-181 Waikalua Rd
Aegis Therapies - 2 years ago
At Aegis Therapies, we’ve brought together thousands of therapists in over 1,000 facilities across 43 states.
As one of the...