Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
OneMain Financial Branch Manager - Lakewood, OH
OneMain Financial provides personal loans with one-on-one service at local branches nationwide. With roots in lending that date back to 1912, we have been helping people achieve their goals and dreams for generations. Our personalized loan solutions offer customers a simple and straightforward loan application, fixed rates, fixed payments, clear terms and multiple payment options. Our dedicated staff works with customer at every stage of the loan process.
OneMain Financial is a great place to advance your professional career. We offer training programs to help you build your skills and abilities in the consumer lending industry.
As the Leader of the Branch Team you will:
- Consult with customers about their financial and personal objectives and offer loan solutions to help them achieve their goals
- Manage branch operations and ensure compliance with all business polices/processes
- Train, coach and motivate all staff members
- Participate in the career development of each employee, including training of consumer lending products and services
- Build strong, trusting relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction and ensure continued relationships with OneMain Financial
- Manage collection activities including consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts
- Drive branch performance to successfully achieve business goals and branch profitably
The information listed within this Description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted
as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
To work for OneMain Financial you must be 18 years of age or older
Meet all state-specific mandatory licensing, certification, training, or other requirements. • For GEORGIA, 1 year minimum experience processing or servicing loans under the Georgia Industrial Loan Act (GILA)
- Current or previous experience at OneMain Financial or a similar consumer lending organization
- Experience working in a customer service related environment
- Leadership experience with coaching and leading a team
- Experience in multitasking and working to achieve challenging goals
- Basic computer knowledge – have an understanding of relevant computer software applications (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point) and has basic keyboarding abilities
- General industry knowledge – have a general understanding of industry rules and procedures (e.g. lending processes, collections practices, accounting, etc.)
- Willingness to work flexible hours which may include some Saturday hours
Possession of an active Mortgage Loan Originator License in the applicable state at the time of hire is preferred. All individuals hired into this position will be expected to make every attempt to obtain any necessary state license to sell mortgage and/ or real-estate products as a condition of continued employment. While requirements for licensure vary by state, in order to apply for, obtain, and maintain a license you may be required to provide a summary of personal and work history, submit to periodic criminal background and credit history reviews, satisfy pre-licensure and continuing education requirements, as well as obtain a passing score on a written exam.
- For MISSISSIPPI, 1 year of previous mortgage lending experience within Mississippi within the two years prior to the date of the application
- For MONTANA, 3 years of related experience
- For NEVADA, 3 years of related experience within the last five years
- For NEW MEXICO, 2 years of verifiable experience
- For NORTH CAROLINA, 3 years related experience
High School Diploma/GED
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Citi - 17 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...