Tech USA is currently seeking a Product Manager for a full time position to be a part of a dynamic and diverse team, with a global provider of porous materials developmnet and innovation. We are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated professional to join one of the most innovative companies in Georgia. Our client is leading the way with ground breaking products and innovation for clients in the healthcare, consumer and industrial markets that are leading to their rapid growth and development and is looking for an individual to share their vision and goals for tomorrow. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today.
Job Descriptions & Requirements
- Experienced IT pro with a full understanding of industry standards.
- Ability to deal with a wide range of issues analytically but can think outside of the box to help resolve.
- The proper soft skills to be able to interact with internal partners and customers and external personnel.
- Ability to work unsupervised, trouble shoot for potential issues and create work plans.
- Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business issues utilizing company tools.
- Ability to analyze designs and can implement projects for LAN and/or WAN systems and telecommunications voice/wire systems.
- Supports administration of servers and server clusters.
- Troubleshoots analysis of servers, workstations and support systems.
- Manages all system back-up and emergency restoration.
- Must have first hand knowledge of many aspects of Networking protocols including: Switches, routers, hubs, servers cables, racks, firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, latency, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, OSPF, NHRP, ATM, PPP and MPLS.
- Understand EMC CX Storage area administration including CISCO fabric switches and HBAs.
- Symantec NetBackup administration.
- VMware vSphere 4 administration.
- Aruba wireless system administration.
- Microsoft Active Directory.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 in 2003 Server Environment.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (5 years minimum).
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working on CISCO Network Systems and Phone Systems.
Preferred Skills include:
MCITP and VCP Certification.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010 server farm administration.
Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 database administration.
Microsoft Exchange 2003 Clustered environment with Outlook Web Access and Unified Messaging.
Microsoft Forefront Endpoint Protection configuration and administration.
Barracuda Spamfilter Appliance configuration and administration.
Vendor management/relationship building.
About Tech USA:
Tech USA, is a comprehensive provider of staffing and workforce solutions throughout the Infrastructure and Information Technology Industries, including Education, Healthcare, Financial, Government, Engineering, and Cyber Security. We are actively seeking candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, project support and permanent placement jobs throughout the nation. View our website to see a list of our current open positions; however, not all of our positions are listed so don’t forget to submit your resume and request a consultation with one of our IT recruiting specialists to explore your opportunities further.
At Tech USA we understand that next to your family, your career is one of the most important aspects to a happy and fulfilling life. This is why we take the time to truly understand and get to know our candidates, so we can then pair them with the right job, not just any job. As a result, Tech USA is known throughout the industry for quality, reliability and the highest satisfaction from both our clients as well as the candidates that we represent. Contact a local Tech USA representative today and learn about the many opportunities we may have available for you. Tech USA is an equal opportunity employer.
TechUSA - 11 months ago
TechUSA is dedicated to supporting you. We are here to help you learn and enjoy technology. You will learn to trust our expertise and year...