STNA - State Tested Nursing Assistant
Chardon Healthcare Center currently has openings for experienced STNA's to join our highly professional and caring staff! Previous Long Term Care experience preferred.
We have the following openings for STNA:
Our dynamic and supportive working environment offers a family-friendly atmosphere and an excellent benefits package for full time associates:
- 11 pm - 7 am - Full and Part Time
- 7 pm - 7:30 am - Full and Part Time
- 7 am - 7:30 pm - Full Time
The position of State Tested Nursing Assistant exists to provide routine nursing and personal care for residents. The job responsibilities include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Group life insurance
- Short term disability
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid Time Off - for part time, as well
- And much more!
- Ensure that residents' personal care needs are provided for with an emphasis on quality, compassion, and timeliness.
- Ensure that residents' medical needs are addressed through the delivery of quality nursing care.
- Maintain physical environment in a clean, safe, and pleasant manner.
- Ensure that nutritional needs of residents are met in accordance with established care plan.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested
The STNA must be physically able to:
- Move (sit, stand, bend, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
- Lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Assist in the evacuation of residents.
If you strive for excellence, come join our World Class team of employees in providing World Class care with dignity to our residents. Respond to this ad for immediate consideration.
Since 1984, CommuniCare Health Services has provided superior, comprehensive management services for the development and management of adult...