Technical Solutions Consultant III - Sharepoint Engineer
Microsoft SharePoint skilled engineer
With new product release the need to be able to provide L2 support for customers, frontline and field engineers is critical to the continued success and Customer Satisfaction.
· Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
· Respond to service, product, technical, and customerrelations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical).
· Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
· Ability to act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decisionmaking process.
· Review and may resolve complex business issues.
· Excellent communication skills. Add case resolution to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
· Understand and utilize Information Technology Information Library (ITIL).
· Represent and participate on an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
· Partners frequently with the Sales Pursuit team.
· Comfortable managing technical issue as well as customer business impact and ability to blend and appreciate these aspects in communication with customer
· Deliver at least 1 internal training session/quarter (includes prep + delivery) which is aligned with business needs.
Education and Experience Required:
Vocational: apprenticeship/certification completion. May be technical or non-technical. May include onthe- job training in addition to studies. In some locations, completion may be recognized by diploma. Advanced programs may be 2+ years. Associate degree: first attainable degree at the post-high school level. Typically 2 year completion beyond High School level (i.e., Associate of Arts, GCE ‘A’ level (Singapore), etc.) or equivalent experience. Business Analyst (BA)/Bachelor of Science (BS) or equivalent experience preferred. 3-5 years experience in relevant technologies and customer environments. Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported
· Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices
· Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
· Superior customer service skills
· Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience, knowledge and resolution ability.
· Ability to solve and document solutions for usage of other technicians and customers
· Ability to mentor new agents
· Ability to lead resolution activities with escalated customers
· Ability to contribute to technical action plans
· Focus on one or more product lines (for example, proactive, reactive, storage, enterprise systems, etc.)
HP - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...