Join Superior Pool Products / POOLCORP, the world's largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool supplies and related backyard products and a billion dollar business! Founded in 1981 POOLCORP now operates over 280 service centers in North America and Europe, through which we distribute more than 160,000 national brand and private label products to roughly 80,000 wholesale customers. We have revenues of $1.9 billion, with operations in 10 countries and over 3,000 employees worldwide. Publicly traded on NASDAQ as "POOL", POOLCORP was cited as one of the top 10 IPO's of the 1990s, has been named one of the 100 Fastest Growing companies in America by both Business Week and Fortune, and was named one of the top 10 strongest performing stocks of the last decade. |
If you're professional, motivated and responsible SPP / POOLCORP has an excellent opportunity for a full-time warehouse associate/driver with a strong customer service attitude to handle local deliveries. Our branches are open 5-1/2 days a week so this position allows our drivers to be home at night and to have lots of free time to enjoy the weekends!
Include but are not limited to:
- Drive and deliver product to customer store locations and/or job sites in a timely manner;
- Route sequencing;
- Order verification;
- Load and unload orders at customer locations and at the branch and process incoming stock;
- Provide feedback from the field regarding customer service and delivery expectations;
- Process outbound shipments of inventory via UPS, commercial carrier, SPP delivery trucks and will calls;
- Move, store and transfer materials, supplies and merchandise in and about a warehouse, loading dock and storage area;
- Maintain stock in an organized fashion on shelves or in proper locations;
- Maintain warehouse in a clean and safe condition;
- Use hand and fork lifts safely and as needed;
- Climb ladders to maintain upper level areas;
- Meet customer expectations by providing responsive, adaptive and exceptional value added service.
Job Requirements :
Successful candidates must have:
- A valid Class A or B commercial driver's license with HAZMAT endorsement;
- Be 21 years of age or older;
- Ability to maneuver heavy objects, some weighing up to 100 pounds;
- A current MVR indicating no more than 3 violations in the past 3 years;
- Ability to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly;
- Follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision;
- Willingness and ability to load truck at the warehouse and unload at customer locations and job sites;
- A positive customer service attitude;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Familiarity with PCs and other material handing equipment (preferred);
- Experience driving either a straight truck or a tractor trailer;
- Moffet, Skelly or Air Brake experience a plus!
SPP / POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
Pool Corporation - 21 months ago
PoolWerx also offers a detailed workplace health and safety system and manual, designed to protect both staff and customers, and improve the...