We are seeking Project Managers / Construction Managers that hold or have held a Top Secret Clearance.
The PM/CMs will be responsible for construction, renovation, and recapitalization projects worldwide.
- MUST have an active Top Secret Clearance or have possessed one in the past.
- Minimum 8 + years of Project Management and/or Construction Management experience.
- Working knowledge of procurement process, including familiarity with activities such as requisitioning and purchasing of materials, supplier interactions, contract negotiations, establishing of commercial terms and conditions, construction purchasing, contract negotiations.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated project management skills, effective negotiation skills, analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Must be proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access, as well as e-mail and Interne searches.
- Four year college degree is preferred.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
“We are an E-Verify employer: http://www.hillintl.com/employment/everify/index.html ”