The Employee Health Nurse endeavors to promote health and safety to all employees by facilitating an Employee Health Program which includes disease detection, prevention, and treatment; following up employee illnesses and injuries; conducting employee health screenings; and, promoting a safe work environment.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in Iowa; BSN preferred.
- BLS certification required.
- Experience in Occupational Health; minimum 3 years clinical experience.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate self-confidence and positive attitude toward self and others.
- Maintains commitment and enthusiasm to goal achievement.
- Excellent team player and communication skills required.
Buchanan County Health Center - 23 months ago