Broadridge is a leading global provider of technology-based outsourcing solutions to the financial services industry. Our systems and services include investor communication solutions and securities processing solutions. In short, we provide the infrastructure that helps make the financial services industry work. With more than 50 years of experience, we provide financial services firms with advanced, dependable, scalable and cost-effective integrated systems . Our systems help reduce the need for clients to make significant capital investments in operations infrastructure, thereby allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. Our clients include thousands of financial services firms and public companies—we not only help them conduct business, we also help them communicate with their shareholders.
Broadridge delivers a wide range of cost-effective technology-based solutions to our clients, in support of all steps in the investment lifec ycle. Whether a client is a huge multinational corporation or a smaller firm, we provide affordable, reliable solutions to perform their back-office operations so they can focus on growing their businesses, and better serving their clients.
We are currently seeing a Programmer Analyst- Java / SQL to work out of our New York City office.
- Work on a middle-office system processing Mortgaged Backed Securities called MBS Expert (MBSE). Key features of MBSE system is receiving To-Be-Announced (TBA) trades and subsequently allocate pools to these TBA trades. MBSE system will also interface with DTCC & backend systems
- Analysis & debugging on code defects based on source code & data available in database
- Fix code to address code defects in order to meet client requirements
- Build & write unit test cases
- Document program fixes and document risk analysis
- Assist in preliminary analysis of enhancements and propose solutions
- Code for new enhancements or new products
- Test & evaluate development tools
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Seeking candidates with 1-2 years experience.
- Will consider recent graduates with technical project experience.
- Must have experience in Java & SQL
- Knowledge in UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Knowledge in UNIX/Linux shell scripts (csh, bash or ksh)
- Knowledge in the following are pluses:
- Tomcat web container
- IBM MQ Series
- Fixed income business
- Good communication skill
- Willingness to be a team player
Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and...