Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Monitor portioning and ensure quality food preparation to control food, beverage and other supplies costs
- Communicate all inventory and supply needs to F&B Manager and/or inventory clerk.
- Ensure cleanliness of food outlet area; stock and prepare food items as required.
- Monitor cleaning rotation schedule on the daily basis. Implement and enforce FIFO at all times.
- Verify and supervise that line and work are prepared for the next day.
- Facilitate conflict resolution.
- Assist the team with Cashier and Cook duties during high volume times.
- Complete daily paperwork; make daily cash drops.
- Track and prepare all schedules to maximize productivity and keep labor costs within budget.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years supervisory experience.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience.
- Proper health & alcohol certification cards for the state of application (If cards are not current will need to be renewed prior to date of employment).
- MICROS cash register software; Also, comfort working with Word and Excel.
- Able to lift/carry supplies/equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
United States of America-Virginia-Glen Allen
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Jan 29, 2013, 12:00:00 AM
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...