Under the supervision of the Financial Director, this position acts as liaison between Corporate Finance Department and designated facility. Ensure timely and accurate communication of financial and billing matters. Serve a customer service coordinator for residents, families, vendors and staff. Manage Medicaid resident PNA accounts.
Essential duties for this position include but are not limited to:
1. Verifies invoices are in compliance with LSM policies and procedures before forwarding to CAO Finance.
2. Refers vendor/staff/resident inquiries to appropriate source and follows up to ensure resolution.
3. Monitors all PNA account balances, prepares and distributes quarterly statements to residents and reconciles accounts monthly.
4. Ensures all information required for timely and accurate billing is completed and forwarded to CAO Finance. Other duties as assigned by my supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.
5. Review and approve monthly expenses to ensure proper coding and adherence to purchasing policies and procedures.
6. Prepare and maintain all supporting documentation as required for transactions (i.e. accounts payable, billing, bank statements, etc)
7. Work closely and consistently with other staff accounts to ensure proper recording of all financial transactions.
8. Completes all daily, weekly, or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis, meeting all prescribed deadlines.
9. Other duties as assigned by the department suervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department facility.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY
Experience and Skills
- Requires high school diploma or GED.
- BA/BS in accounting is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of QuickCare for Accounting preferred.
- Must have knowledge with managing Medicare/Medicaid accounts.
Lutheran Social Ministries of NJ - 2 years ago
Built on more than a century of grace-filled service, Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey (LSMNJ) continues its mission as a...