JOB SUMMARY: Provides technical support and incident management services for the Nationwide and Allied websites. Assists exclusive agents and customers with simple to moderately complex issues involving account registrations, account login, online bill pay, account and policy/agreement access, and account preferences. Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and resolves simple to moderately complex issues related to Internet site, Internet site navigation, security, error messages. Communicates with exclusive agent and customers in a timely manner regarding resolution of issues.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to Manager, Internet Help Services
DIRECT REPORTS: None
1. Serve as the first point of contact for exclusive agents and customers in need of assistance with routine to moderately complex Website issues such as; account registrations, account login, online bill pay, account and policy/agreement access, and account preferences.
2. Provides technical support to diagnose, analyze, research and resolve routine to moderately complex incidents regarding Nationwide and Allied Websites and Internet pages accessed by exclusive agents and customers.
3. Provides the preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and resolution for simple to moderately complex technical incidents. Identifies opportunities for enhancements.
4. Assists exclusive agents and customers with Internet site navigation and understanding features.
5. Monitors and responds to customer emails from Nationwide and Allied internet sites and email replies from corporate internet campaigns.
6. Addresses and documents customer comments, suggestions, and complaints. Routes more complex Internet issues to appropriate member of Internet & Customer Solutions team.
7. Works with corporate IT to restore Internet services and/or identify and correct core internet problems.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Undergraduate studies in business administration or related field. Insurance industry designation helpful.
Experience: At least one year of call center or customer service experience, preferably within Nationwide customer service, processing, or sales solutions.
Knowledge: Knowledge of insurance products and services. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
Skills/Competencies: Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills. Excellent time management skills. Ability to multitask. Must be able to work in a team environment and be able to work a flexible schedule. Dealing with ambiguity.
Values: Regularly and consistently demonstrates the Nationwide Values and Guiding Behaviors.
Staffing Exceptions to the above minimum job requirements must be approved by the: HR Manager/Consultant and Manager, Internet Help Services.
Overtime Eligibility: Eligible (Non-Exempt)
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
ADA: The above statements cover what are generally believed to the principal and essential function of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some associated assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties
Nationwide is a high-performing organization, and we continue to prove it every day. Our Property and Casualty Division sells a unique mix...