Plug in to the power at Nissan!
Kelly Services is hiring an experienced contract to hire
CNC Programmer to work at Nissan in San Diego, CA.
This is your chance to connect with a company that is
making a difference.
Did you know?
Nissan's recent accomplishments include:
Corporations in the World
- Ranked the fourth Most Innovative Company of 2011
- Listed among the 2011 Global 100 Most Sustainable
- Winner of New York City's "Taxi of Tomorrow"
Nissan has a strong belief in enriching people's lives
- Nissan LEAF named 2011 World Car of the Year
with cars that change the world for the better. Their
mission is to build vehicles that are more efficient,
more beautiful, more inspiring, and more human than ever
before. Nissan values the quality of its people.
Imagination, inspiration, unique ideas, and innovation
are all part of the Nissan Way.
As Nissan's workforce partner, Kelly is looking for a
self-starter who will take their ideas into overdrive in
the progressive work environment that Nissan offers.
The primary responsibility of the CNC Programmer
milling machines using Tebis software
- Develop cutter paths for 3 axis, 5 axis and portable
compatibility with GDC for seamless model interface
- Milling fixtures and setup design—ensure
with other Nissan operations
scale clay models using Atos while light scanning
- Acquire accurate digital data from full size or
- Quick surfacing of scanned models
- Digital modeling of backsides of parts for milling
are taken into account prior to release
- Checking digital models to make sure machining needs
- Preparation of data to meet requirements of project
In the position of a CNC Programmer you will be
- Design clay and hard model armatures
- Interface daily with other design disciplines
operating 3 and 5 axis CNC milling machines, Programming
using Tebis software, operating the optical scanner and
rapid prototype machines in addition to shop equipment
such as table saws, drill presses, hand tools, etc.
Do you have what it takes?
- Technical degree or certification is preferred
- At least 6 years experience programming 3 and 5 axis
- A clean driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Tebis software experience a plus
- Digital modeling knowledge
- Desire to apply your skills and expand your potential
- Contract to hire position
- Competitive weekly electronic pay
- Medical plan
- Eligibility to participate in the Nissan Discount
Join our team at Nissan
Kelly Services is a leading workforce solutions provider
making successful employment connections for skilled
professionals at every level across nearly every
industry and discipline. We work with more than 90
percent of the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies,
and we put a new employee to work every 38 seconds in
North America alone.
Kelly engineering contractors work 9 million hours per
year, and Kelly hires 4,100 new engineering contractors
Expand your career potential
If you want to be part of the driving force at Nissan,
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Code : BHJOB3479_509589
Kelly Services - 11 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The Com...