Kantar Media provides strategic advice and competitive intelligence to the world’s leading brands, publishers, agencies and industry bodies, helping them navigate and succeed in a rapidly evolving media industry. This includes analysis of paid media opportunities; counsel on brand reputation, corporate management and consumer engagement through owned media; and, evaluating consumers’ reactions in earned media. Kantar Media provides clients with a broad range of insights, from audience research, competitive intelligence, vital consumer behaviour and digital insights, marketing effectiveness and online influence. Our experts currently work with 22,000 companies tracking 3 million brands in 50 countries.
Primary Purpose of Position:
The Product Support Analyst is primarily the internal contact for questions or concerns from sales and service. The analyst interacts and provides assistance to our various departments such as Sales, Service, Account Management, Applications Development and Product Management.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Corresponding with Kantar Media representatives primarily via email to resolve client and internal concerns in an efficient manner.
- Liaison between Sales staff and Kantar Media clients on the use ALL of Kantar Media’s products and services.
- Answering Methodology and Editorial Issues.
- Researching and resolving client concerns and data discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Providing technical support for Kantar Media products and services.
- Assisting in the training of internals/employees on the use of Kantar Media products and services.
- Working closely with Product Management and Application Development in testing new software or product releases.
- Providing support to internals and clients during application releases.
- Validating and updating information in internal user guides, help files and trouble-shooting documents.
- Historical Data Compilation.
- Monitoring product and application performance.
Shift: This opportunity is for the M-F 10am – 6pm shift.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- One or more years of customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication abilities (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail(s).
- Solid computer skills (Proficient in MS WORD, EXCEL & POWERPOINT).
- Strong organizational and time management skills on a personal and team level.
- Ability to work in a team environment, share best practices, and learn from others.
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Industry experience is a plus, but not required.
Kantar Careers - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -