At the College/University level:
- Develop program schedule for students, faculty and staff.
- Research and assist in the development of program policies and procedures in relation to established program outcomes, determine variance from program standards. Monitor outcomes and make recommendations for changes.
- Assist with program accreditation.
- Develop syllabus for various program offerings
- Research supplies and equipment needed for university program offering.
- Supervise, evaluate, mentor and train staff.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Develop lessons plans and appropriate program outcomes
- Develop student handbooks and brochures
Develop school catalogs and course descriptions
- Develop appropriate forms for various program at the university level
- Coordinate the work of the lesson plan writers, ensuring the lesson plans and related tools being developed are completed on-time and are of high quality.
- Develop mission,vision and philosophy statements for various program offering at University
- Coordinate project implementation and monitor progress toward completion of deliverables.
- Ensures vertical alignment in the material and that the curriculum content flows from various university course offerings.
- Provide his/her services to ensure the goals of the project are being met with the highest standards of quality and in a timely manner.