When you join our family at Emeritus at Olive Grove , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
We are seeking a Life Enrichment Director to provide a full-time life enrichment activity schedule for our residents and families. As the activities director for the community you will develop a full-time life enrichment activity schedule which encourages resident socialization, improves daily living skills, expands personal interests and increases physical activity & education.
Position requirements include:
• Successfully complete training as required by state regulations.
• This is an entry level position.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Excellent organization skills, attention to detail.
• At least one year experience in conducting group activities.
• Knowledgeable in evaluating resident needs.
• Ability to supervise employees.
• Ability to set up and train volunteers.
• Meet state/federal standard for driving commercial vehicles (CDL, if required).
• Must be 18 years of age and have completed high school or the GED.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.