This position is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with Press Ganey’s largest health system clients As part of that role, the Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) must manage the PG team servicing the accounts to maintain and grow revenue. The EAM is also responsible for selling all PG services to targeted large health systems who are not Press Ganey clients. This position will also be responsible for prospecting and lead generation in order to build a sustainable sales funnel capable of consistently achieving sales goals with targeted accounts. The position will require 60-80% travel. Position will be responsible for developing relationships at the highest level of an organization (e.g. CXOs) in order to drive new and cross sales opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing revenue with current large health system clients and selling all PG services to targeted non PG health systems. Responsible for prospecting and generating new leads in order to create new sales opportunities through the use of mailings, conferences, webinars and individual prospecting calls to targeted call points across the entire organization. Also responsible for effectively coordinating with the Marketing and Inside Sales Teams to maximize resource utilization for revenue creation. Maintain targeting of key competitor accounts and displacement strategies.
- Responsible for effectively managing all large sales opportunities by consistently following the standard sales process and through the effective use of an account planning and opportunity analysis tools. Provide accurate monthly, quarterly and annual sales projections through building a strong and growing sales funnel and maintaining an accurate and up to date opportunity funnel.
- Responsible for providing accurate new client information and project details to all internal stakeholders, including accurate and complete contract request forms, project notes and proposal information. Also responsible for implementation oversight for all new sales.
- Responsible for comprehensive sales territory and account planning and execution.
- Responsible for creating executive level relationships to drive broad Press Ganey relationships on a strategic level while educating the senior executives on Press Ganey solutions of interest.
- Responsible for managing the PG team for select large, complex health system clients. It is vital that these multifunctional teams understand what is occurring on a day to day basis in all aspects of the PG relationship.
Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred. 5-8 years experience selling in the Healthcare industry. A proven success record will be required. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience selling to large complex health systems. Qualified candidates will also have demonstrated (proven) expertise in a C-suite selling environment. This position requires a high attention to detail (and an emphasis on creative/strategic deal-making) with regards to lead tracking, PowerPoint slides, proposals/estimates, CRF's, transfer sheets, etc. and will have a great deal of personal contact with clients/prospects and departments within the company. This individual must be able to work independently without supervision. The role will require public speaking/presentation skills. We will not consider pharmaceutical representative or consulting backgrounds for this role.