AOL Europe is made up of the following subsidiary brands – Huffington Post Media Group, advertising.com, goviral and ADTECH.
The Area: goviral specialises in online video and digital advertising, enabling the most prestigious and largest global brands including Nike, Sony and Nokia to distribute video content through our growing network of 120,000 unique websites worldwide.
goviral is already one of the leading online video businesses in Europe which we achieved in just 5 years through the development of cutting edge technology, rapid video industry growth and continued expansion in to new markets and investing in the highest calibre employees.
Purpose of role: This exciting internship opportunity requires your tactical and strategic input in order to help
Campaign Managers deliver successful campaigns. As such we require a person with an interest in online video and with a broad experience of sales and marketing. You will be part of a dynamic team, working on key global accounts. It is essential that you have worked as part of a team (school projects, or previous work experiences) having developed clear processes that helped shape and monitor team performance. You will be working closely with international campaign managers, delivery and implementation teams.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Supporting the international account managers on campaign implementation
- Helping on client management by putting together reports and presentations
- Analysing performance of video placements and taking screen grabs of live sites
- Working closely with international publishing and implementation teams
- Self driven, solution-oriented
- Strong motivation to develop new skills in media sales & planning and account management
- Ability to work well in a team environment; reliable, Ability to Multi task
- Good technical knowledge; strong communication and interpersonal skills - Impeccably spoken and written English, strong organizational skills – two foreign languages would be a plus.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and to strategize for future trending; Ability to resolve queries efficiently
- Final year University student or recent graduate in any discipline; but must have interest in media and advertising sales
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...