DST is seeking Software Configuration Management (CM) Analyst to support activities for our current government contracts and projects.
- Provide program support for government system modernization projects
- Implement and conduct software configuration management (CM) and version control of multiple programs in IBM mainframe, MS Windows, and UNIX client/server environments
- Use ENDEVOR, Clearcase, and established, procedures and practices to process and stage transmittals of the software for Systems Acceptability Test and Production
- Individual will also be responsible for working with the developers to troubleshoot and resolve build issues in a timely manner
- Understanding of software configuration management concepts, industry practices and standards is a must.
Clearance Required: N/A
- High School diploma and 9 years overall related experience, 5 years with BA/BS
- 3 years of progressive IT experience, with a focus on software configuration management
- 2 years of software configuration management experience
- ENDEVOR and/or Clearcase experience, preferred
- Experience working in an IBM mainframe and/or UNIX environment, preferred
- Knowledge of current government software application environment, preferred
Data Solutions & Technology - 17 months ago