Responsible for the operation and maintenance of a specific, assigned group of wells. Monitors daily production, equipment and performance to ensure proper volumes are attained and maintained.
Essential Job Functions:
- Measures and records production at the well site.
- Provides routine maintenance checks to equipment and machinery.
- Conducts routine maintenance and minor repairs to equipment and machinery.
- Reports changes in individual well performance.
- Reports any concerns about the well, well site or equipment.
- Confers with production foreman and superintendents on operating issues or problems.
- Coordinates oil sales and water disposal.
- Treats oil to meet pipeline/equipment specifications.
- Assures operational compliance with governmental requirements and company policies.
- Must be familiar with the operation of POCs, plunger lift and flowing wells.
- Drives safely to and from wells and well sites.
- Must understand and perform all duties according to Oasis standard operating procedures and in compliance within all regulatory and EH&S guidelines.
- Possess and maintain HAZWOPER certification.
- Complete required H2S training.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to be insured to drive motor vehicle.
- 2+ years related experience.
Oasis Petroleum - 21 months ago