This role is within the Time Out North America marketing team and will work to devise, and then implement digital traffic acquisition strategies. The role’s main responsibility is to drive a quality audience to visit and engage with TONA digital platforms: web, mobile and social.
• Monitor performance of the site against acquisition & traffic targets, identifying areas for improvement, and to provide recommendations.
• Identify content gaps and provide digital editorial teams with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement.
• Work closely with the editorial team and webmasters to ensure as much content as possible is optimised before publication.
• Track and plan for seasonality to ensure timely publishing of appropriate content to ensure content is optimised for each platform (web, social and mobile).
• Monitor competitors and provide recommendations to ensure TONA properties have maximum market share.
• Management of all PPC campaigns required by the business to drive optimal ROI.
• Ongoing optimization of transactional landing pages based on testing program.
• Provide weekly reporting of competitive keyword rankings.
• Coordinate and deliver a Time Out external linking program for the North America sites to drive link growth, working with design team on creation of digital acquisition assets.
• Collate and distribute all traffic reports ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified.
-Participate in marketing team promotional planning meetings and discussions.
• Advanced experience of PPC campaign management
• Advanced SEO and optimisation experience across online properties
• Excellent analytical skills with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended actions
• 2 years minimum experience within a Content Planning or Marketing environment
• Bachelor’s Degree
Time Out New York - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard