POSITION Expert Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Architect [Oracle/Stellent IPM]
DURATION 2 Months
LOCATION Tumwater, WA
Suitable candidate will have a proven track record working in Oracle/Stellent IPM and ECM system implementations. Candidate will have a wide breadth of IT knowledge and experience including experience in Oracle/Stellent ECM product suite, Kofax Ascent Capture, Microsoft .Net, and business analysis. Documented IT experience
Lifecycle and experience in different IT environments (such as Enterprise, Small Business and Government).
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to effectively contribute and work individually or as part of a team.
• Ability to effectively produce in multiple IT disciplines, including requirements
• Ability to model existing FileMaker databases and transform data to a Microsoft SQL database
• Identification, business analysis, coding, QA testing, and system documentation.
• Skills in system requirements specification development and documentation.
• Strong communication abilities.
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• A bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer science or minimum 8 years’ experience in Information Technology
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience conducting Assessments/Requirements gathering to identify appropriate ECM solution.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience implementing process applications (workflow) using Oracle/Stellent IPM.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience implementing imaging applications (scan, index, store, and retrieve) Oracle/Stellent IPM.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience performing Business Analysis related to the application development lifecycle
• Experience implementing process applications (workflow) using industry standard software and platforms other than Oracle/Stellent IPM.
• Experience implementing imaging applications (scan, index, store, and retrieve) using industry standard software and platforms other than Oracle/Stellent IPM.
• Experience Integrating existing scanned images into prescribed software and databases.
DatamanUSA, LLC - 20 months ago