Org Development Rep 3
United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
• Lead Organizational Change Management (OCM) tasks on a variety of software implementation tasks
• Developing a range of instructional materials, such as self-paced guides, case studies, job aids, videos, and evaluations; scenario-based concepts for games (interactive assessment exercises); and concepts for mobile learning using smart phones and tablets
• Designing and developing training materials and curricula to support program implementation across targeted audiences
• Selecting appropriate media for delivery, to include online tools or content and other blended learning solutions
• Researching, analyzing, and evaluating materials for development into instructional modules
• Working with subject matter experts (SMEs) to identify specific training needs and develop solutions
• Creating and analyzing assessments to evaluate learning effectiveness and instructional improvement opportunities, including pre-tests, post-tests, and quizzes
• Conducting train-the-trainer sessions
• Bachelors degree and 6 years of experience.
Instructional design experience, which must include the full life cycle of the instructional systems design (ISD) process and knowledge of the principles of adult learning
• Demonstrated experience developing interactive online and multimedia training and performance support systems
• OCM expertise
• Experience with LMS functionality (course publishing, enrollments)
• Experience in research and evaluation in instructional technologies and distance education
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential.
Organizational Learning and Development, Education or Psychology
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 21 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...