Bozeman/Belgrade area boasts 6 major mountain ranges surrounding the community, 3 major rivers, 6 golf courses, 3 world class skiing resorts, 1000's of miles of mountain trails, Montana State University, 1.5 hours from Yellowstone National Park, and great cultural events. Bozeman/Belgrade public schools have outstanding reputations and high academic scores.
It isn’t what to do in Bozeman/Belgrade area, but what not to do because there are so many activities snow or sunshine. If staying around is not enough we have an international airport just outside of Belgrade with direct flights to 10+ major US cities. Bozeman's population is 35,000 people, Belgrade’s population is roughly
7,500 people, and
the service area is roughly 100,000.
BELGRADE FAMILY PRACTICE:
We are recruiting a new FP with or without OB due to growth. Join a team of 3 other physicians in an outpatient clinic in Belgrade, MT.
Belgrade Clinic is just a short 10 mile highway drive from Bozeman Deaconess Hospital.
This is an employed position with Bozeman Deaconess Hospital. The total active charts are well over 17,000 they have about 2-4 new patients call a day that can’t be seen, so a new physician would be very busy immediately.
Currently they see between 15-20 patients a day. Patients demographics are almost equal male and female mix, and they are about 16% pediatric, 55% adult, and 29% geriatric.
OFFICE SPACE AND DETAILS:
Office hours: 8am-5pm M-F, Evenings and Saturday appointments upon request.
Large shared physician office and 2 exam rooms per provider.
Plus procedure rooms.
New NextGen, EHR implemented in June.
Each Physician has an RN. Additional staff include: CNA/Radiology Tech providing support for lab and x-ray. We have a triage RN, an abstractor and 3 full time clerical front office staff.
Starting to work on fulfilling the requirements to be a Medical Home Clinic.
Work Hours & Call Coverage:
4 day work week Plus each physician takes a late night until 7pm and rotational Saturdays
Use hospitalist system for inpatient adult care, so call includes newborn and inpatient pediatrics and clinic phone calls.
Average number of calls depends on the season but very minimal.
- 86 bed facility, 7 ORs, 8 ICU beds, Pulmonary Care/Critical Care 24-7 coverage, 24-7 hospitalist coverage, 10 ER beds, 3 ER Triage Beds, 4 overflow with a brand new state of the art 14 million dollar expansion which added 20 new beds to ER. 6 bed progressive care unit. Approximately 23,000 ER visits per year.
- Approximately 160 active medical staff.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Market competitive compensation and benefits package
- Relocation up to 10K and a sign-on bonus available
- Plus great benefits like discounted ski tickets to Moonlight Basin and Big Ski, and 22% off Verizon, and discounts for gym memberships, computers, and amusement parks.