This position is responsible for owning a product or substantial modular portion of a product, and driving the definition and execution of product plans from vision, requirements, and initial design through market launch and rollout. The position cultivates new product ideas through market research and analysis, and evaluates the market potential of these ideas. The position defines and prioritizes product requirements, works with the development team on product creation, and continuously confirms that the planned end result will meet specified requirements. As a product owner, the position must also be a representative expert for the rest of the organization on the product, and must ensure that all departments are prepared for successful product delivery and go-to-market readiness.
1.Create and implement product vision, direction, and business plans, including product plans, product migration and evolution, and product life cycle and retirement.
2. Develop conceptual and evolutionary product plans that meet measurable benchmarks of customer satisfaction and will exceed customer expectations for flexible and exciting functionality and user interface. This includes managing expense budget plans, developing business cases, identifying and assessing business opportunities and determining strategic fit conditioned by technical feasibility.
3. Identify, develop, and manage contractual, technical, and consulting relationships with strategic partners and providers, including joint ventures and subsidiary relationships and projects.
4. Gather, validate, and evaluate product/market requirements through market and customer research, competitive and product research. Develop functional specifications for assigned product features to include effective product and user interface design, rapid prototyping, product validation testing, and usability testing, while ensuring that the product strategy is adhered to throughout the product life cycle.
5. Develop and deliver materials to the appropriate marketing and sales organizations which convey the purpose and details of the product, definition of its user, benefits to the customer, customization capabilities, and competitive comparison.
6.Manage the ongoing life cycle responsibilities for businesses products.
7. Determine appearance and function of new products.
8. Evaluate new functionality that should be applied to existing products. 9. Monitor the release process and placement of new products or enhancements in a release. |
1. BA/BS required, MBA or equivalent preferred.
2. 7-10 years of experience leading product marketing function, preferably in the financial services industry with a focus on ant-money laundering (AML).
3. Multi-lingual in English and one of the following: Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, or Spanish
4. In-depth knowledge of product development and evaluation processes.
5. Strong oral and written communications skills
6. Solid understanding of financial responsibilities.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of Reed Elsevier, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 30,000 employees worldwide.
NA-USA-OH-Dayton, NA-USA-FL-Boca Raton, NA-USA-MN-Minneapolis, NA-USA-GA-Alpharetta
Jan 24, 2013, 1:41:06 AM
LexisNexis - 19 months ago
Finding legal, business, or scientific information is a cinch thanks to Reed Elsevier Group. The company's LexisNexis brand offers...