*THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF A PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY*
SUPPORT SPECIALIST I
PayChoice , America's Choice for Payroll
is a nationwide leader in the payroll, payroll software and Time and Attendance market, offering a world class suite of payroll and employer service tools . Approximately 150,000 businesses rely on our services and technology to eliminate the hassles associated with payroll, HR, record keeping and tax filing. Our suite of services include payroll and tax administration, HR counseling, time and attendance, worker’s compensation, retirement solutions, Section 125 administration and other employee management services
We were proudly included in Deloitte's 2011 Greater Philadelphia Fast 50 Technology Companies
In addition, we were listed in
Inc. Magazine’s 2011 500/5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies.
We recently launched a new private cloud infrastructure that delivers performance, advanced business continuity capabilities and anytime, anywhere accessibility for our customers.
We currently seek an experienced:
Support Specialist I
to join our
dynamic team in Louisville, KY
This role is responsible for working closely with our Clients to ensure issue resolution and customer satisfaction. Provides client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic mediums.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers a high volume of calls and E-mails and maintains a response rate according to agreed standards.
- Documents all client interactions including telephone calls, Client sessions, e-mail, etc. This data is used to determine next steps and/or by Account Specialist or Management to resolve client issues/requests.
- Perform analysis of Client's databases and take the appropriate course of action.
- Perform software customizations, ranging from basic to complex, in accordance with Client requirements and processes requirements for enhancements and/or new features to the appropriate department.
- Independently manage client communication including, accurate and timely follow-up to Client questions and issues.
- Attend Client and internal meetings, as requested, to provide input on the software and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Provide recommendations/suggestions for product enhancements based on real-world experience working with the Client base.
- Independently manage multiple priorities (i.e. customer sessions, follow-up questions, internal/external support, etc) while maintaining a high-level of service and customer friendly manner.
- Contribute suggestions for new and/or improving existing training tools/documentation.
- Sustain detailed product knowledge for existing versions and new versions of software.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· BS/Assoc in Business Management, Education, Computer Science, or related field is highly preferred.
- · Excellent organizational skills
- · Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- · Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- · Ability to pay attention to details
- · Excellent people skills
- · Ability to deal with stressful situations
- · Professional demeanor
- · Customer Satisfaction oriented
- · Self-motivated
- · Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- · Previous customer service/customer relations experience
PayChoice offers competitive and comprehensive benefit options for our employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For additional information, please visit our Web site at www.paychoice.com .
Sage Payroll Services powered by PayChoice
- 2 years ago - save job