Identify, cultivate and solicit individuals and groups for annual gifts in support of Hospital and Research Institute programs. Maintain and steward an ongoing relationship with donors and volunteers, while identifying new prospects. Coordinate interaction with hospital staff to facilitate all aspects of philanthropic process. Collaborate with Foundation team on annual gift planning. Other select projects will be assigned.
Manage annual fundraising and community-based activities.
Solicit groups and individuals for outright and third-party gifts.
- Collaborate on creation and implement formal plan for annual fundraising activities including goals, timelines and budgets. • Make recommendations to SrVP/VP/DOD (Director of Development) regarding appropriate cultivation activities. • Plan and implement orientation and training for volunteers. Make appropriate presentations to support all volunteer efforts. • Meet or exceed assigned metrics (personal visits, number of donors, number of members, referrals and revenue). • Oversee fiscal management and record keeping of all gifts.
Steward and recognize annual gift donors.
- Cultivate and solicit in a timely manner those individuals or groups assigned. • Travel and work with donors and volunteers throughout the state, including nights and weekends. • On receiving assignment of prospects, create a cultivation/solicitation time table. • Provide a monthly administrative staff report. • Assist with events as assigned. • Work with communications and planning staff to develop support materials. • Coordinate contracts with SrVP/VP/DOD.
Direct training, development and continuing education for annual gifts volunteers.
- Steward assigned donors through planned activities to assure continued involvement. • Provide any formal donor recognition appropriate to the gift. • Coordinate and support membership, planning and recognition meetings/events.
Complete projects and other duties as assigned.
- Develop training activities for volunteers to ensure adequate understanding of annual gift programs. • Participate in local, regional and national training as requested. • Supervise and mentor volunteers. • Collaborate with SrVP/VP/DOD for implementation of annual fundraising activities.
- Coordinate, plan and evaluate special projects as assigned. • Pursue knowledge of hospital operations and fundraising best practices. • Understand and promote approved funding opportunities and priorities. • Demonstrate good customer relations skills in dealing with donors, volunteers and patients/families. • Manage budget for assigned cost center including inventory control for promotional items.
Arkansas Children's Hospital - 3 years ago
As the only pediatric medical center in the state, Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH) serves the youngest Razorbacks from birth to age...