Job Responsibilities of Automotive Service Manager: |
Serving customers is a key to success in this position. Combining your in-depth automotive repair knowledge with your exceptional people skills, you'll manage customer relationships and frequently serve as a liaison between technicians and customers. You'll also select, coach, lead, train and supervise vehicle technicians while assisting with the purchase of parts, materials and equipment.
You will take a leadership role in creating:
- Teammate Retention
- Customer Satisfaction & Retention
- Serving Customers’ Automotive Service Needs
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
4 years auto service technical experience.
1 year service manager or writer experience.
Valid driver’s license required.
Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
A college degree is preferred.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer , in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- 2 years ago - save job