Responsible for the administration of trust and investment agency accounts. Identify and develop new business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
A CREDIT REPORT WILL BE RUN ON QUALIFIED APPLICANTS!
- Communicate with grantors and beneficiaries on a regular basis in order to develop and maintain positive relationships.
- Review account balance sheets and consult with trust investment officer regularly to monitor account holdings.
- Review daily activity in accounts to insure accuracy and monitor cash balances in order to provide for liquidity needs.
- Attend Trust Committee meetings.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities with both existing and new clients.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with bank officers and legal and accounting professionals.
- Project and maintain the bank’s professional image.
- Maintain a current knowledge of trust and investment laws and regulations.
- Assume responsibility for related duties as required and assigned.
- Keep management aware of activities, opportunities and problems.
Advanced organizational and interpersonal skills required.
Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy at all times.
Complete confidentiality required.
Highest degree of ethical standards required.
Required Knowledge : Knowledge of Windows XP and other o ffice programs including Microsoft Excel and Word. Superior written and verbal communication skills. Strong logic, reasoning, and analytical skills.
Experience Required: Minimum of three years trust experience.
Education/Certification: Bachelors Degree (B.B.A.) in Accounting or Finance or Law Degree.
Prosperity Bancshares reaches banking customers across the Lone Star State. The holding company for Prosperity Bank operates 213 branches in...