Reference Code: 12041816
Location: Guaynabo, PR, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications • Bachelor's Degree required. Master Degree preferred.
- P&L: To achieve, monitor and promote through proactive motivation the individual and group sales efforts of the ACS Offshore Segment for Latin America, in order to meet the projected production and CNR goals of the business, while giving optimum service to our customers, defining and realizing their financial objectives and building long-term relationships.
- Sales: Plans and contributes to new business development initiatives for the total Affluent Segment with major focus on new affluent customer acquisition and cross-sell among business including revision of sales capacity and productivity, structures and compensation models. Proactively motivate and monitor performance of Investment Executives to assure their achievement of individual and group sales goals, while still in compliance with pertinent regulatory requirements.
- Product Management: Identifies investment products and services for the Affluent segment and coordinates its planning and development with Countries and leads with ACS Heads through new products and services implementation. Develop, implement and coordinate all sales efforts with goals of other product units.
- Compliance: Supervise and monitor investment activity of every registered location of CIFS, specifically as it pertains to compliance matters and administration of operations. Periodically monitor Administrative Principal surveillance activities as to cross check Foreign Associates activity information and validate Administrative Principal findings against actual Foreign associates behavior. Define, design and evaluate the necessary programs and supervise the continued education program of licensed personnel in accordance with FINRA regulations. Coordinate all sales effort to assure compliance with applicable regulations both local (solicitation, suitability, Offshore Wealth Services, Global Retail Investment Policy) and federal, in particular the FINRA Rules o Fair Practice. Responsible of customer complaint process, handling personally and proactively whatever verbal or written client complaints may arise in the course of normal business. Assist during the periodic local and federal audits and investigation of the CIFS retail operations.
- Personnel: Assist participating countries in recruiting, screening, and hiring of sales personnel of registered locations. Develop, implement and administer specialized trainings for all investment executives, taken action to assure professional development. Supervise activities of the Designated Branch Managers and Foreign Associates. Implement and evaluate "Information System" to maintain and monitor the necessary records for purposes of fair and accurate evaluation of sales personnel.
- Fully Bilingual - English and Spanish
- 5 years of extensive knowledge in brokerage sales; at least 1 years in brokerage sales management.
- Command of investment products, services and securities laws and regulations.
- Command of bank and brokerage compliance and control issues.
- Command of motivational and sales training skills.
- Excellent knowledge of banks security policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of financial control, and other quantitative skills.
- Able to handle the interrelated tasks of sales management, personnel management, motivation and training.
- Provide investment products to high net worth NRA customers.
- Ability to integrate investment sales and service experience in order to deliver superior service to registered sales force NRA customers.
- Must have brokerage NASD License Series 7 and Series 24
Citi - 14 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...