HW Validation Engineer
This posting was created for external candidates responding to opportunities advertised through Univision 'Operacion Trabajo.'
Come join our team! We work in the mobile communications space, designing RF Solutions for Intels mobile products, including high-end mobile phones and Ultra-books.
Your role within this group will include
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that include:
- High quality development and/or application of focused and random testing methodologies for validating architectural features and block level functionality & performance
- Timely resolution of test failures that impact the quality of silicon and time to market
- Responding in a timely manner to critical customer issues
- Developing silicon validation test plans and developing and executing corresponding tests.
- Expected to manage regression testing and first level of debug of failing tests and working with original test owners to resolve issues.
- Responsible for validation content development using existing or new custom SV software tools and post-silicon
- Debug of test failures using logic analyzers, ITPs, protocol analyzers, and oscilloscopes.
If we find that your skills, education and experience are a match, we will contact you.
- A team player with good organizational/planning skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, innovative, curious, and a healthy paranoia about bugs along with a strong vision for continuous validation improvements
- Strong customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Must have a BS/MS or PhD in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years in development and debug experience in pre-si and/or post-si validation, or design environments
- Minimum 3+ years of programming experience in C#, C++, TCL/Tk, Perl, or Jscript
- Minimum 3+ years of solid understanding of cellular system architecture
- Minimum 3+ years of ability to independently read specifications, identify interesting test cases, document them, and implement them
- Minimum 3+ years of lab skills, knowledge and experience with logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and network analyzers.
- Direct experience in product pre and post silicon validation goals and/or processes would be an added advantage
- Experience with micro-architecture and debug of Intels silicon products, preferably mobile, would be an added advantage
- Solid understanding of modern PC system architecture
- Experience working on cross-site development teams
Oct 12, 2012
Nov 24, 2012
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
What you can expect:
Diverse environment: We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate and we ensure women, minorities, people with disabilities, veterans, and other diverse groups are appropriately represented.
Compensation: Includes competitive base salary, two bonus programs, stock grants and purchase programs, a profit share retirement plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and relocation assistance for qualified distances.
Benefits: Several medical, dental and vision plans to chose from, 3 weeks vacation, 10 paid holidays, 8 weeks paid sabbatical every 7 years, free beverages and fruit, health and wellness programs, and much more.
Integration and Training: Opportunities for job, site, or global movement and advancement opportunities, individualized career development plans, tuition reimbursement for work-related coursework and certifications, and training from a variety of sources including Intel's My Learning with over 2,400 technical and development courses.
Work/ Life Balance: Flexible work schedule, networking with Intel Managers and Executives, and social events organized through the community groups.
After applying to this posting, please browse www.intel.com/jobs for other available opportunities that match your education, skill sets, experience and interests.
Posting Statement: We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 2 years ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...