Major Tasks, Duties, And Responsibilities
The Sterile Supply supervisor has the responsibility of supporting the mission of the hospital to be the most comprehensive, cost effective provider of quality healthcare services for the Northeast Houston area. The Sterile Supply Supervisor is assigned to order and control PAR levels of supplies. Supervises instrument processing and sterilization. Assist with budget planning.
Minimum Education and Training:
· Certificate of related field and experience in the hospital environment.
Minimum Work Experience:
· Possess knowledge of purchasing and stocking of supplies.
· Would consider 5 years experience in a field related to sterile supply.
· One or more years recent clinical experience in area of expertise, preferred.
· Ability to communicate verbally in writing.
· Good clinical skills and judgment.
· Certification in Sterile Processing required.
HCA Inc - 2 years ago
Serving North Harris, East Montgomery and Liberty Counties for more than 20 years, Kingwood Medical Center’s commitment to providing...