consumer security products.
- Answer telephone calls and provide software support to users of
product documentation, and training of other employees,
- Provide support at an advanced level for the Norton Security Products.
- Agents are expected to collect information and resolve customer issue
- Agents will also work on various projects such as writing technical notes
Network (WAN), internetworking technologies, Transmission Control
- Excellent customer service skills and a team focus.
- Fundamental knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area
Protocol (TCP) /IP (Internet Protocol), and Domain Name System.
- Understanding of Widows/ Mac operating systems
- Strong troubleshooting, follow through, interpersonal, verbal and written
persuasion, commitment to task, policies/processes/procedures and team
- Two year Technical Degree or equivalent experience.
- One year of technical support experience is preferred.
- Success factors include: communication, customer focus, influence and
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...