Director of Sales- Rio Mar, Puerto Rico
This position is responsible for attaining defined sales targets; expense control; personnel selection and development; ensuring external and internal customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is not inclusive of all duties, just the essential functions of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively deliver required sales targets
- Train, evaluate and monitor employee performance goals.
- Meet or exceed the site generated lead objectives.
- Adhere to and administer Worldmark by Wyndham's sales policies and guidelines by representing the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and quality sales presentations.
- Maintain high standards and professional leadership by:
- Lead by example in both professional and personal life.
- Adhere to company best practices.
- Support the marketing effort by:
- Keep current on and support marketing strategies.
- Educate sales staff on current marketing strategies.
- Actively manage the sales site:
- Greet employees as they report to work.
- Available throughout the day (open door).
- Actively involved in daily sales meetings.
- Frequently meet with each teams and staff to review work assignments.
- Collaborate with the Developer Representative on training issues.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are a representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent coaching/teaching skills
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Problem solving
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Presents oneself as a professional role model
- Works successfully at all levels of the company
- Recognizes financial trends and their application to the business
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Ensures all employees (including self) maintain appropriate state license/certification based on state requirements
- California Real Estate lincense required
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the vacation ownership sales profession
United States of America-Puerto Rico-Rio Grande
Wyndham Vacation Resorts
Nov 16, 2012, 11:57:32 AM
Wyndham Worldwide - 2 years ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...